Login form

Search

TOP DONATORS

1. Leham - $25.00 <----- Current Lord of Fly For Life =.=

2. Growean - $10.00

3. Your name here

Total: $35.00

Target: $49.95 Monthly

PM or Live Chat Badzmeapn for your reward.

Go to Donation page for the packages.
Fly For Life
Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 5:01:07 PM
Welcome Ghost
Main | Registration | Login | RSS

Why I may join this game's community. - Forum

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Discussion » Lets talk Fly For Life » Why I may join this game's community. (I'll have to wait a bit to download the game.)
Why I may join this game's community.
HephaestusDate: Thursday, 04-Jul-2013, 8:40:36 AM | Message # 1
Vagrant
Group: Users
I haven't downloaded the game yet, but I plan on joining as soon as possible. You see, what brang me to this site is that a server I used to worship was also called Fly For Life. One day the server shut down without notice and I QQ'd for days about it, so I just wanted to see if the server was back up or something, and I was led to this new server website.

So now, I have to join it! I expect this server isn't the most popular, but ill still strive to be the best.

Onto why I cant download it... You see, the computer im currently using isn't mine, and it would be a dew-bag move to download this game on it. My laptop that I would download this on, currently has a broken charger, so until I get a new one, I cant download this game. Sorry happy

PS: I wish I could donate, I really do, but im 15 years old and jobless :c

Forum » General Discussion » Lets talk Fly For Life » Why I may join this game's community. (I'll have to wait a bit to download the game.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: